Thursday 29 March 2007

so blessed i cant contain it...!

URGG! growl.. my internet connection decided to disconnect itself as i was publishing my post and so i have to retype this entry! rarr.

i was saying.. basic is quite cool!! haha.

just had a horribly horrible long week. 3 tests 1 presentation. and the worst of the week is over! (: finally.

today's the happiest day of the week so far.. this morn i received a msg from a brother in this community, just to catch up cos i haven talked to him in such a long time. so i was updating him on sch and whats going on in my life. and so you can imagine the 'stressed, very busy...' usual stuff. very sian right. but his reply was so full of joy and i could almost feel the sms radiating positive energy! haha. i can really tell this was only possible cos he puts his trust in God to lead him in every aspect of life. and it was really inspiring to hear how God was working in His life, and at that moment i realise that God was probably working in mine too, just that i wasnt paying attention to it since everyday is just like another stressful day. that simple gesture of just an sms was really an invitation from God to 'come away' from all those work i so often think of. so i prayed at that moment that He would help me be more aware of His presence in life today.

that prayer was probably the reason for the blessed assurance i felt though i was so super unprepared for today's test, and presentation. our tutor sprang a new drug prescription on my group and we had to come up and present a role play during the tutorial. but i survived. haha. and didnt even feel stressed. haa. u all know how nervous and stressed i can get whenever i have to talk in front of a large grp of people la. but she didnt even choose me to be the 'main pharmacist' for the role play so i was quite safe. just helped my group along. (:

also, really wanna thank God for my dad. he's the best dad anyone could ever have la. this morn he saw me studying and he bought macs breakfast for me. then he just brought me a drink and fruits. and im just in the room slacking and typing this! he serve me fruits after cutting them! and he does that everyday. really treats all of us like princesses la. and he always so sweet, doesnt scold and is not bad tempered, ALWAYS in a cartoon mode. he's highly amusing la! he created a folder on my laptop for his files and named it 'willy winky'! HAHA. he's probably one of the very very rare species of daddies. cos he tells me 'i love you too.' when i tell him that i love him.

i know im very very blessed. (:

looking back, i realise things that happened today was quite normal, but the feeling is different. if u know what im trying to say. its just like how sometimes the most common thing can make you awed and inspired. yup. for me, today was like that. (:

hope you all had a blessed day too!

No comments: