Saturday 31 March 2007

--

you know what?

i can totally relate to what steven has just shared.. i wouldnt call them lies though, but excuses i make just so i can leave session earlier, not go for session at all etc.. even for tmr's gathering at melch's house. i cant make it for the gathering cos im going to the airport to welcome my mum home. sometimes i wonder if this is God's plan for me to be ard more for my family or is this yet another convenient excuse i use just to avoid having to go for gathering.

dance have been quite good for me. but sometimes again i wonder if im just using dance as an excuse not to go for sharings.. etc. dun get me wrong, i like going for dance and am enjoying it. but i feel abit 'slacker' in terms of commitment towards msc. ever since i shared in the email months ago, i feel that people would just accept my reason for dance or school work more casually than before. in a sense i feel less stressed, cos i know with dance i wun be able to commit as much time as before, all those meetings, prayer times during the weekdays i wun be able to attend.. but i dunno if this is good. im feeling more and more out of touch with the comm.

i remember telling myself, and a sister who journeyed with me during the tough times when i made the decision, that i would compensate the time not spent with the community by sharing my reflections and thoughts through emails and whatever. it's kinda realised now, thank god for the blog..

ok, i think my post was quite incoherent. im just back from dance.. tired. but yea, got inspired by the posts and decided to blog too. haha.

oh!!! and guess what!!?! timothy swee's sister,trina, is in my dance group too!! and i just realised that she looked familiar only when we were asking around who was staying where so that we could go home together!! so another guy, trina and i came back together and that guy has a twin brother who is studying at the singapore bible college to become a pastor! and we were talking about calling. so ya, it was a point for reflection today.. what is God's call for me now?

No comments: