Saturday 31 March 2007

Birthday Sharing

Hi Friends,

Just before it turned 1st April 2007, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for celebrating my birthday today... and thank Constance for writing such beautiful poem for me ... that really reminds me of my 21st Birthday four years ago when Evelyn composed a song for me ...

I would like to use this opportunity to share some of my deepest thoughts that went through my mind over the last two years and i would like to be open and honest about it.

In any case, though i am 25 today about 12 hours ago (btw, i am born at 1155 am) i have come to be more convinced that i am really still young though, after looking back on my 25 years of my life, going through so much ups and downs, i realise that there is so much ahead of us ... read on of my blogs about being 25 ... This is especially so whenever i go for men to men session, i felt so young among them.

In anyway, birtday for me is something very special and this is especially so for this year as i recall the gift of life. The fact that i live today is completely and totally God's grace. I remembered once telling my father that i might not live long because of my condition. In fact, I remembered even my doctor telling me that if i don't do anything about my condition... i will just snap... and go .. There was even a particular point in my life when i had to discern whether it would be appropriate for me to even go for my operation. I was going through so much fear at that point in time ... it was haunting me very badly and moreover, thinking that i would die if i were to go for the op.

Anyway ... thanks for listenig ... take care and God bless!!

With Love,
Your brother in Christ,
Colin Sng

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson