Friday 9 March 2007

how.. Sian...

hmm.... the end of the week is here again.. time floes like nobody business n it is driving me crazy.. already... how come nobody blogs yet.. where is evelyn , colin , shireen , steven, mel chen.. where is everyone . . .. ..

anyway.. i am lost.. i feel so indifferent.. i feel like nothing. last night my dad was admitted to the hospital cuz of his leg (suspected muscle tear). the strange thing is that i have no feeling at all. what was in mind was like hey i have tutorial to rush , my lab report to do.. my studies to catch up n there are so many things not done... i am like .. hey i have so much to do... cannot stop.. but the fact is last night i didnt even accomplish much.. done with one tut for discussion today n then i was so tired..

i was thinking... if it is someone else... like the rest of my relatives... pple from MSC... i will react differently.. why... i dont know.. i think i can feel like this... but then it is all out of responsiblity now.. later i will be gg down.. imagine that i am thinking how long am i gg to stay... what i have to say.. i actually dont know... like arhh.. what the....... i am doing ny lab report in school nw but i think i dragging my time n i dont want to go down so early... then i can leave like b4 mass or what.. but like arhh.. isnt this a celebration much called for then gg for a mass n feel good with gOd but not with the pple around me.. confused... i am a person that thinks alot and weighs the cost b4 i do anything...

today.. at tut.. irritated.. i asked my classmate abt what was the lecturer trying to explain cuz i dont understand.. then the lecturer called her n asked is there anything wrong.. then she said no.. then she pointed at me.. guess what the lecturer asked me... anything Kenny... i said nothing.. to me is a small matter but my friend deemed that as me saboing her.. is like arhh.... what the hell.... so childish.. then she said go n ask prof urself later.. then i was like this is just a small matter.. what big deal.. but to her is a big deal.. i then took the humble pie n said ok ya is my fault.... i just cant understand.....

Kenny

No comments: