Wednesday 7 March 2007

miracle

HELLO!!


woke up 5mins before mass started today!! failed attempt again..


but anyway on the way home from sch, i was thinking that today has been a day with many little blessings.. amidst my busy-ness, God has reminded me to be more aware of the wonderful frens i have around me, of many simple simple blessings, like the good traffic conditions this morning that allowed me to reach school 40mins before my lecture starts so that i had time to get coffee and sandwich, and sit and talk with my frens..


then i realise that things are different now. remember i used to share that everyday is just another sian day, and i keep sighing? haha! now though im still tired and quite stressed about my to-do list, i've regained my cheerfulness and optimism and suddenly the world seems brighter! (: haha.


share a very nice picture..



my fren took this pic at ECP. and he asked me to help add in a quote.
so now it says "we can only appreciate the miracle of sunrise if we've waited in the darkness."


the quote is very meaningful! if only we've experienced the darkness in our lives can we only appreciate the light. its a very good reminder to all of us who are in struggling in whatever aspect of our lives or suffering in any way, this 'darkness' will soon come to pass in His perfect timing and then we may 'see the light' and fully be thankful and glad.

how do we know what's happiness if there's no sadness?
how do we know what's peace if there's no 'war'?
how do we know what's healing if there're no struggling or suffering?

everything in His time..

No comments: