Sunday 11 March 2007

now i have to contribute to 2 blogs...!!!

thats to addition to many blogs!!! cos me being popular :)

ok enough of crap...

K... last week was a real super bad one for me.
everyday i had been sleeping for round 3 hrs...and on fri itself i slept for only 1 hr.
fri was my own fault for slping late. was out at timbre till 3+am... took a quick 1hr nap and had to rush off for trg.

so at 5 am.......i was out on the road.

I said a morning prayer b4 the ride that day... cos i knew i was still very tired after the long week and lack of slp (who wldn't right)... and its a danger to myself and my other team mates if i wasn't alert on the road.

i was the leader of pack as we pass thru west coast rd.... just as i was about to cross a cross road junction, a big tour bus suddenly turned and came head on towards us... if i was any second slower in shouting to the rest of the grp... or i didn't notice that the bus did not stop ( we were right of way btw)... u wldn't see me at teh retreat or maybe in future at all.

i was shocked... and awed by the changes god has made to my life. a yr ago... i wld have been killed instantly,judging by how reckless i was in the past. but now... i see new purpose in my life... though i am still searchin the answer to "who am I?" and " who is jesus"... and have given up many things in the process... i am affirmed now and then that it is all worth it

anyway pls include me in your prayers.-i am really coping badly in school now, long hrs, alone, and spiritually hungry. last week itself i only went mass 2 times during the weekdays. I don't know why, but St francis Assicis church doesn't have evening services... and ntu is super far away from civilisation for me to get out of that place.

i really hope things get better in weeks to come...


steven

No comments: