Thursday 22 March 2007

Hi Friends,

This would be my very first blog i am writing ... anyway, I was very inspired by what Evelyn was sharing. Like i said, sorry for taking such a long time to write as i have been quite busy lately with so many meetings and work. In fact, I was struggling quite a big time this morning about my insecurity and it has been quite some time since i felt this way. Eve, thanks for your openness and honesty, you really inspired me to write more about my inner thoughts. Well, i guess what inspired me was about her thoughts about marriage and i guess this is something i struggle with each day and honestly, i am still wondering and discerning whether God will allow me to get into a relationship with Janice. I have been persevering for many years, and can you believe it this is my eleventh years of waiting and i will constantly persevere until God give me a very very clear sign that Janice is not the person and that He gives me the grace to accept it and also that He shows me someone else that is as good as her...haha.

Well, with my new office setting, it's much more convenient for me to put my favorite Jesus picture which i really fall in love with. There is so much of privacy for me to pray and spend time with God in the morning before i start my day. So this morning, as I was struggling with the issue that i initially mentioned, I was reminded once again by the grace of the HOly Spirit that He is in charge of my love life and that I do not have to worry. I just got to trust that He is the Perfect Father and He has best plan on earth. Like I have mentioned last weekend, during our cell group sharing, that He has constantly showed me his plan especially with my new job. So if He is able to take good care of me in terms of my new job and financial situation, i believe He would take care of my love life. What's more .. I am still young and i know for sure, deep inside me that I am not ready for any courtship until I am more financially ready and stable and more importantly, I am more emotionally and psychologically ready. I believe the Lord has put in this job for a reason and ironically, He has put in this particular family i am in so that He could form me to be good husband and father.

At this juncture, I would like to share with you something that really struck me last night .. i was with Johannes Iwan from SACCRE Youth. Well, thanks be to God ... I am so inspired by this guy la, he's full of zeal and passion for the Lord. He's truly a Man of Vision and dreams for the Kingdom of God ... I praise and thank God for giving me this opportunity to meet this young man, a true Man of God, seeking the heart of God ... Truly, the Church of today need more and more people like him .. to spread the fire of Love for His Kingdom. So brothers and sisters, let's not be so caught up with our own struggles, crosses ... and then wallow down in our self-pity but let's up get up from our comfort zone to dream dreams for the Kingdom of God!!! Whilst speaking to him, I realised that the Harvest is truly plentiful but the laborers are very few .... As what Jesus has spoken to the Paralysed man, let us get up and walk in faith of Christ ...

Colin Sng

No comments: