Tuesday 1 May 2007

God has a Lot of Money ...

Dearest Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I would like to share with you something that happened to me just a few minutes ago ... I was quite bored so i went to look into youtube.com to kaypo some stuff. And i just became curious to see what others would say about Mother Teresa and then i came across this article ... Mother Teresa - Divine Providence by EWTN.

As i was listening to the Friar, he kept emphasizing what Mother Teresa says ... "God has a lot of Money ... Do not Worry ...". And then towards the end, he shared about someone, Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo and a particular building, A House of Divine Providence. This house was known as divine providence becaus the house was completely founded purely on Divine Providence. So, as usual, I would like to find out more about this Saint, so i went to google search to find out more about this person.

Little did i known that the feast day for this Saint falls on 29th April 2007!!! It was the very date that i actually signed up for my course!!! And it was ironic that as i was signing it, the date keep coming to me without knowing why until today. It was like God telling me .. not to worry ... I have plenty of money, trust in Me!!! Once again, i felt the Lord was telling me I have approved you .. go ahead and not to worry ... I will take care of You ... Wait and See ...

In fact, i was sharing with Janice Toh so much about God's Providence in my life especially when i went for my operation... I am sure He is going to show me much more miracle .. more is to come!!! Just wait and see ...

This was really amazing ... i really must praise God for this!!!

With Love,
Your brother in Christ,
Colin Sng

No comments: