Tuesday 8 May 2007

God is really has plenty of $$$$!!!! He is God of Providence ...

Dearest Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

i really don't know what else to say ... I am superly awed by the blessings that God has poured upon me over the past few weeks and that the moment we place our trust in Him, He will really take care of our needs!!!

Before i continue to share our great Divine Providence, I would like to share something that i taken me a back and look further on God's Plan of Salvation in my life once again.

I only realised it when I met up with someone for lunch in Science. And I was sharing with her quite a lot of stuff and then she says it's good that you can count your blessings ... and likewise she's also been counting her blessings ... It was then dawn upon me that actually i have been counting my blessing not even realising it.

I remembered about two to three years ago, Celine Lee kept asking me to count my blessings and I was like ... huh? WHat blessings do i have ... only pains and suffering - parents divorced, father left me, kidney failure ... But as i look back from the time i was being operated till today, i began to see that God has been forming and healing me more and more .. and to see how precious a son I am to Him. I also remembered when Celine wrote me an email, about 3 years back, (when she was in ICPE - New Zealand) ... she shared about the goodness of our Heavenly Father .. i was like ... huh? ... Who the hell is this Father .. i could not even relate to Him ... i don't know who is He? But today, I am glad and I really want to praise God that I am able to relate to Him much much more .. and indeed He is a the Perfect and Loving Father. I have never used that word in my life before and i really thank God i am able to relate to Him much much more .. That God our Father is a Perfect Father for He knows what is really best for us ... He knows our needs so much more than we know ourself ... as such He can be trusted much more than our earthly father.

I really thank God for paving me the path of healing me more and more each day of my life despite the struggles and difficulties ... But i have to me the path to healing is not easy as i had to face many truths in my life and to embrace it more and more. I realised that I am able to count the many blessings in my life much much more. Praise be to God!!! My dearest daddy, thank you for healing my image of you ... as you are a Perfect and Loving Father... Thank you daddy ... you are such a wonderful daddy ... I love you so greatly ...

The God of Providence ... here's my story of our Divine Providence ...

Well, Brothers and Sisters in Christ, as you have heard my super long thesis of submission of a blank piece of paper to God ... I really thank God for even given me the grace to have that faith to submit that blank piece of paper and then eventually a cheque (my 1st Instalment for my bachelor's course). That very afternoon, i received an email from my Godfather that he would like to pay for my entire course ... and what's more he was like even asking me to go and pick up driving and then he would like to get me a car!!!! That's really incredible lah ... it's really way beyond my imagination and dream la ...

But guess what .. i decided not to accept them not because of pride but because i wanted to discipline myself so that i would more motivated to study whilst paying for myself otherwise i will take for granted. And then, as for the car thing, I don't even have the time to learn driving ... and i guess i am not ready .. so perhaps, i will learn it later after i graduate which i told Constance when she passed her driving .. and that's not a need anyway... so i guess i will leave it .. i guess my priority now is to work and to complete my studies in the next 3.5 years.

Oh ya, with regards to the MDIS course... well, immediately after i paid for my course ... i went to buy some books ... and all these books i am buying are free ... thanks be to God ... thanks to IMRE - now able to claim for them (part of my flexi-benefits).... oh ya, btw, remembered what i shared about the medical claim ... well, i am able to claim them back as well (at least for my monthly consultation and blood test ... the rest is still pending for approval) (oh ya ... don't forget most companies don't allow claim backs for chronic illnesses.. but i can claim them back ... praise be to God!!!

Last but not least, I have been wanting to get the Community to help out since the last four weeks but a lot of people has not been turning up so it was really quite difficult to get the donations ... so in the end, i gave it up and wrote back to the person in charge that it was quite difficult as we going through some changes and i ended off by telling her that the Lord will provide so not to worry. Then this morning, she replied me and told me not to worry and that God willprovide... Guess what ... true enough God provided ... My Godfather is going to transfer S$1,500 to my account so that i could send it to her!!! God is really generous is giving money to the needy ... hence, Lighthouse Community is going to receive money for Jolthird for his studies ... Praise be to God ... and Of course, for those who are still able to donate .. please do let me know .. I will make the transfer next week...

Brothers and Sisters, if it's really God's Will for you to pursue something in your life .. through effort in prayer and discernment .. trust that God has already given you that desire. If you have difficulty financially, trust that He will definitely provide you much more than what you can ever imagine.

Praise and Thanks be to God!!!

With Love,
Your brother in Christ,
Colin Sng

No comments: